Adventures of blasphemy, anger, and failure in philosophy

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hi, I'm the New Guy. I'm the same as the Old Guy.

So, I realized that I should have an entirely different email account contributing to this blog, one that is very much NOT LINKED to me as a person, otherwise I could get into trouble. So I'm the new guy. I'm the same as the old guy.

Yeah. That's it. Boring post today, following a month-long hiatus. But cut me some slack, I got a problem set to finish up. Actually two, and for one of them, by 'finish up' I mean 'start and finish in a day'. Plus something about a paper for a class I thought was going to be literally no work.

Blech. I'll think up something interesting to say later. It's actually irritating not to have someone to debate, I'm just talking into thin air right now. I need another contributor, someone stupid who'll disagree with me and that I can tear apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers